Nick Jonas, of the pop group Jonas Brothers and The Broadway League are encouraging young people to experience Broadway shows. The 17th Annual Kids’ Night on Broadway 2012 takes place on February 5-9 in New York City and for four days, any person age 6 – 18 can see a participating show for free when accompanied by a full-paying adult.
The family fun event features restaurant and parking deals, a pre-theatre party for kids at Madame Tussauds, and much more.
Nick Jonas is the national ambassador for Kids’ Night on Broadway 2012. He will be replacing Daniel Radcliffe in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying beginning January 24.
The following Broadway and Off Broadway shows are participating in Kids’ Night on Broadway 2012*
Anything Goes, Bonnie and Clyde, Chicago, Chinglish, The Gershwins’ Porgy and Bess, Godspell, Jersey Boys, How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, The Lion King, Lysistrata Jones, Mamma Mia!, Mary Poppins, Memphis, The Phantom of the Opera, Priscilla Queen of the Desert, Rock of Ages, Seminar, Sister Act, Spider-Man: Turn off the Dark, Wicked, Wit
Avenue Q, Million Dollar Quartet ,Rent, Stomp, Traces
* The shows are all subject to change
Things to consider when purchasing tickets
- Tickets must be purchased in multiples of two — one for an adult and one for a child.
- Each ticket prints at half-price. Various fees may apply – depending on the show, and how you purchase your tickets.
- Make sure to use or mention the promotion code KNOB2012.
- Limit 8 tickets per order.
- Performance prices, dates, and times subject to change without notice.
- Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
- Theatre personnel may ask to see identification of child at the door.
You can purchase tickets at the Kids’ Night on Broadway site.