New York City will be celebrating its first ever Hotel Week January 6-15, 2012 Participating Manhattan hotels include: Gansevoort Park Avenue NYC, Gansevoort Meatpacking NYC, Hyatt 48 Lex, The Pod Hotel, The Hotel at Times Square, New York Manhattan Hotel and Andaz Wall Street.
NYC’s Hotel Week will feature room rates of $100, $200 and $250 per night deals at some of the top hotels in the city. The 10-day Hotel Week period – which includes two full weekends – falls in what’s typically one of the slowest periods for New York City tourism.
Here are the hotels participating in the Hotel Week promo (be sure to mention “Hotel Week” when you book):
- The Pod Hotel: $100 a night
- Z NYC Hotel: $100 a night
- The Hotel @ Times Square: $100 a night
- nyma, the new york manhattan hotel: $100 a night
- Andaz Wall Street: $200 a night
- Hyatt 48 Lex: $200 a night
- Gansevoort Meatpacking NYC: $250 a night
- Gansevoort Park Avenue NYC : $250 a night