The newest edition of Apple iPhones was released yesterday. The new phone is equipped with dual-core A5 processor, dual CDMA/GSM for roaming internationally, and Siri-enabled voice control which is an intelligent assistant that helps you get things done just by asking. The iPhone 4S will officially be available on October 14th and will come in black and white and is configured for 16GB, 32GB and 64GB. The prices range from $199, $299 and $399, respectively. Service for the iPhone is available on AT&T, Verizon and Sprint. Pre-orders starting this Friday, October 7th.
There are so many New York City mobile apps that cater to the iPhone alone, it makes it hard to not have one of these babies.
Full feautures of the phone:
- Apple’s dual-core A5 chip for blazing fast performance and stunning graphics
- 8MP camera
- 1080p HD resolution video recording
- Siri™ – An intelligent assistant that you can speak your questions to
- iOS 5 – Wirelessly store your content in iCloud and push it to all your devices
- f/2.4 aperture with advanced hybrid IR filter
- Built-in Twitter integration and iMessage – share your photos via Twitter directly from the Photos app
- 8 hours of 3G talk time
- Download speed with HSDPA of up to 14.4 Mbps
- CDMA and GSM customers can now roam internationally on GSM networks